Fire alarms and sprinkler systems are supposed to do a specific job but sometimes they malfunction. Other times your system may be compromised by criminal activity or a fire has already occurred and the fire marshal tells you to get fire watch service. Most of the building owners from Woodbridge, VA set up a fire watch service whenever their fire alarms and sprinkler systems are not working properly.
- Officers will patrol floors and monitor conditions.
- Reports and activities are documented in a log.
- Communication is maintained with other officers on the site.
- The fire department is alerted if a fire breaks out.
In Woodbridge, VA fire watch services have to meet specific regulations according to the fire department. As you may know, these regulations change for every jurisdiction. Hiring Trust Security & Fire Watch automatically will meet those regulations for all Virginia´s jurisdiction because we are a professional company with the training and procedures you need in this situation. We work with you to create a plan, maintain that plan, and comply with all the requirements for the Woodbridge area until your property is back to normal.
- You are assigned an account manager who helps you throughout the process.
- A plan is created that identifies who can legally manage your fire watch and exactly how the watch will be implemented.
- Your plan shows how many patrol officers will be on the property, how patrols will be done and their frequency, and where those patrols will take place.
- Your plan shows when the fire watch will be conducted (usually 24 hours a day).
- Your plan shows what has to happen to return your fire suppression system to full operation.
Why Is Trust Security & Fire Watch Your Best Choice in Woodbridge, VA?
We specialize in fire watch and security services. We strive to hire reliable, trustworthy professionals who will represent our company well and serve the community with excellence. We are aware that most of the people in Woodbridge, VA are not familiar with fire watch patrols and that most people may need them during a crisis.
- We have dispatchers on duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- When you call, you get a real person who can immediately help.
- We are fast. Most of the time we can get at your site within two hours of your first call.
- We provide personalized care. Your account manager will get to know your business and be able to quickly meet your needs because it is part of their job description to get through this process with you.
- We know Prince William County. We are familiar with the regulations and codes and fire departments.
What To Expect When You Call Trust Security & Fire Watch
Imagine getting a call in the middle of the night. Your business or apartment building has had a fire and you are asked to come to the scene. When you arrive, the fire marshal says that the fire is out but you need to have a fire watch patrol until your building systems are restored.
- You call us and are assigned an account manager no matter what time it is. Your manager guides you through the process.
- Patrols officers will be sent to your location.
- The officers are wearing reflective vests and are equipped with two-way radios, bullhorns, and cell phones to call 911 if there is an emergency.
- Field supervisors routinely check on the patrol officers to make sure your plan is being carried out.
- Communication is consistent throughout the process so you know exactly what is happening on your property.
The personal attention and professional standards that we maintain make a huge difference in a crisis situation because you don’t have to figure out fire watch patrols on top of all the other details. Trust Security & Fire Watch has provided thousands of hours of security and fire watch services in Virginia and you can call us when you need us.