Do you need fire watch? Call (855) 466-5944
Fire alarms and sprinkler systems are supposed to do a specific job, but sometimes they malfunction. Other times your system may be compromised by criminal activity or a fire has already occurred, and the fire marshal tells you to get fire watch service. The fire marshal requires building owners in Woodbridge, VA to set up a fire watch service whenever their fire alarms and sprinkler systems are not working correctly. Trust Security is the regions leading provider of fire watch services.
Required Tasks for Woodbridge VA Fire Watch Personnel
- Continuously patrol the affected area.
- Document patrol activity on patrol logs.
- If multiple fire watch is assigned, they must communicate using 2-way radios.
- The fire department is alerted if fire watch observe signs of smoke or fire
In Woodbridge, VA fire watch services have to meet specific regulations according to the fire department. As you may know, these regulations change for every jurisdiction. Hiring Trust Security & Fire Watch automatically will meet those regulations for all Virginia´s jurisdiction because we are a professional company with the training and procedures you need in this situation. We work with you to create a plan, maintain that plan, and comply with all the requirements for the Woodbridge area until your property is back to normal.
Why Is Trust Security & Fire Watch Your Best Choice in Woodbridge, VA?
We are the leading provider of fire watch services in the region. Our fire watch team is primarily comprised of licensed security officer and former firefighters. Our team is committed to providing dependable, professional service that is compliant with local fire regulations. We are aware that most of the people in Woodbridge, VA are not familiar with fire watch patrols. We offer our fire watch expertise to assist property managers and building owners through every step of the fire watch process.
- We have dispatchers on duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- When you call, you get a real person who can immediately help.
- We are fast. Most of the time we can get at your site within two hours of your first call.
- An account manager is assigned to every client. The account manager will assist you through the process of setting up your fire watch and communicating with the fire marshal.
- We provide plenty of fire watches in Prince William County. We are familiar with the local rife watch regulations and codes.
What To Expect When You Call Trust Security & Fire Watch
Imagine getting a call in the middle of the night. Your maintenance person informs you that the fire alarm is malfunctioning and the fire marshal has put you on fire watch until the fire alarm can be repaired. You have no idea how long it will take for the repair company to fix the system. You know that you need fire watch but have no idea how to get it done.
- You call us and are assigned an account manager no matter what time it is. Your manager guides you through the process.
- Patrols officers quickly dispatched to your location.
- Trust Security’s fire watch personnel arrive with the proper fire watch equipment and documentation needed to comply with the local fire regulations.
- Field supervisors routinely check on the patrol officers to make sure your plan is being carried out.
- You account manager works with you, helping you throughout the time of service.
The personal attention and professional standards that we maintain make a massive difference in a crisis because you don’t have to figure out fire watch patrols on top of all the other details. Trust Security & Fire Watch has provided thousands of hours of security and fire watch services in Virginia, and you can call us when you need us.