Trust Security & Fire Watch is the right choice for fire watch service in Washington DC. Firewatch service can be a stressful experience for businesses. Typically fire watch services are required when all or part of your fire suppression or alarm system is malfunctioning.
The requirements for fire watch patrol services in Washington DC has aspects to it that are unique from its surrounding jurisdictions. Firstly, a fire watch patrol plan must be submitted to the District of Columbia Fire Marshal for approval. This plan must be detailed and compliant with all existing regulations. Fire regulations dictate specific numbers of patrols based on the layout of the building and areas affected by the outage.
Most fire watches consist of a team of 2 to 4 patrol officers. However large buildings can require as many as 15 or more patrol officers on duty 24 hours per day until the fire suppression and alarm system are fully operational. Whether your building requires 1 or as many as 20 fire watch officers, we are ready to serve!
Why Choose Trust Security & Fire Watch for Washington DC Firewatch Services?
- Personalized Service: Every client is assigned an account manager who will work with you throughout the fire watch process from start to finish.
- 24/7 Dispatch: Trust Security Services management team is standing by 24/7 365 days per year. Our phones are answered by live members of our team. We do not depend on answering services or voicemail.
- Fast response: Fire watch patrol officers typically arrive on site in 2 hours or less of being contacted.
- Experience: Trust Security provides hundreds of hours of fire watch services every year.
What buildings in Washington DC can expect from Trust Security & Fire Watch?
- An account manager is assigned to provide direct assistance to get your service started quickly and guide you through the process from start to finish.
- The account manager creates a detailed fire watch plan that is submitted to the Fire Marshal on your behalf.
- Fire watch patrol officers are dispatched to your location. Typically officers are on site in 2 hours or less.
- Firewatch patrol officers will be equipped with two-way radios, reflective vests, bullhorns and cell phones to dial 911 in case of emergency.
- Field supervisors perform periodic site inspections verifying that the fire watch patrol officers are conducting correctly and that patrols logs are being properly maintained.
- Your account manager maintains communication with your alarm and sprinkler repair team to stay aware of progress as it happens.
- The account manager maintains an open dialogue with the Fire Marshal making them aware of progress.