At Trust Security & Fire Watch, we pride ourselves on our ability to offer you the type of complete, turn-key video security and access control solutions you need – all powered by the latest technology. and conducted entirely in partnership with local law enforcement and other experienced personnel. Whether you need a video surveillance system monitored by our command center, independent security cameras that you operate or additions to your existing video camera system, we are ready to serve.
Remote Guard Services
Our Remote Video Guard Services allow us to install cameras in and around your site that are monitored directly by our team of off-duty and retired police officer from the command center. Our experts scan your property remotely using the cameras as their eyes and ears. If they observe suspicious activity, they can dispatch local law enforcement to the scene. In addition to the remote team, the cameras can be programmed to activate when they detect sound or body heat. Once activated, our monitors view the cameras, access the situation and take the appropriate action.
When you invest in our Remote Guard Services from Trust Security & Fire Watch, you get access to a wide range of specialized equipment that all works together to provide you with the coverage you need when you need it the most. These include things like:
- PTZ Cameras. Also commonly referred to as “Pan, Tilt and Zoom” cameras, these allow our security personnel to actively scan your site with the ability to do everything from take photographs of license places, monitor suspicious individuals and more – all with analytical features like smart tracking, smart detection, and roaming modes.
- Dome Cameras. These powerful cameras feature high resolution, motion detection, wide dynamic range, digital noise reduction and more – all allowing them to be a valuable tool to use to keep your site safe both during a bright sunny day and in the darkness of night.
- 360 View Cameras. When you have 360 view cameras installed in your site, there is truly no such thing as a “blind spot” anymore. Our security personnel will have instant access to panning, tilting and zooming capabilities, along with things like quad view and panorama views – making sure they don’t miss even a second of the action in a situation where superior visibility is a requirement.
- License Plate Readers. These advanced systems can actually send our representatives an instant notification when a vehicle is spotted that has been previously identified as problematic, allowing them to take a much more proactive approach to your security than ever before.
Some businesses prefer a camera system that is not monitored. We can help. Trust Security & Fire Watch is your source for video surveillance equipment. Our video experts will meet you at your location, perform a security evaluation and provide you with a report detailing their findings and the right equipment to accomplish your safety and security goals.
Trust Security & Fire Watch is committed to offering personalized video security solutions to meet the unique needs of every customer. We understand that no two businesses are created equally, which is why a “one size fits all” solution – even when talking about something as advanced as Remote Video Guard Services – just won’t do. Because of this, Trust Security & Fire Watch is committed to offering you services like:
- Portable and Temporary Surveillance Solutions, which can be deployed effortlessly and quickly when they’re needed and that are fully self-sufficient.
- Retail Solutions that use advanced technology like video analytics, people and zone counters and more, all to help you keep track of customer traffic and optimize operations – all while maintaining security as well.
- Facial Recognition, which offers a bold new era of efficiency in terms of threat assessment, time-sensitive risk mitigation and more.
- Ground Surveillance Radars, which offer things like all weather tracking, smartphone integration, GPS coordinates and the ability to protect an area as large as 1,000 yards in diameter.
The Trust Security & Fire Watch Approach
Many different businesses – from car dealerships to construction sites to shopping centers, warehouses, apartments and more – are already benefiting from the proactive, thorough approach to security that only our video surveillance and Remote Video Guard services can provide. If you’re in Washington DC Area or Greater Baltimore Region and would like to find out more information about what this unique technology brings to the table, please contact Trust Security & Fire Watch today.