Job Title: Site Supervisor
Application deadline: June 29
We have 4 Site Supervisor positions available
1 Day shift in Baltimore
1 Evening/Overnight in Laurel, MD
2 Evening/Overnight Positions in Washington DC.
Site Supervisor is the primary onsite representative of Trust Security at a specified job site. The site supervisor will be responsible for providing high-quality security services, training new officers, ensuring that company policies and procedures are being followed and that client expectations of quality service are met or exceeded.
Why you should apply for this position
This is the perfect position for anyone who is interested in taking the next step in their growth as a security officer. This is a career position. Site supervisors are full-time salaried team members. Supervisors will be provided advanced training.
- Full-time salaried position
- 1 Week paid vacation leave
- Free supervisor training
- Additional promotion opportunities
- Annual bonuses
- Career position with consistent work
- Work a minimum of 4 days on duty and 1 day on call.
- While on call, Supervisor does not have to be at the job site. However, they must be available to report to a site if needed.
- Training officers who are new to the assigned job site.
- Maintain communication with the client to ensure that client is happy with the services being provided.
- Participate in the weekly conference call.
- Serve as part of the Trust Security management team.
- Must have been employed with Trust Security a minimum of 90 days.
- Basic computer skills
- Security license in at least one jurisdiction
- Must have a reputation for being on time.
- Capable of completing Trust Security’s Supervisor level 1 and level 2 online training program
- Problem-solving skills
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to communicate is a clear, professional manner.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule if needed.