One of the most important factors that play a huge role in how successful a security company ultimately is comes down to one simple word. Accountability. Many security companies depend on supervisors to visit particular sites each day. These people run assessments, observe standard protocol and ultimately make sure that guards are performing their duties to the best of their abilities. While this is “the way things have always been done,” at Urgent Security & Fire Watch we strive to be a little more forward-thinking. Yes, we have field supervisors who visit sites daily. We also have advance patrol tracking systems that track patrol activity in real-time.
The Benefits of Security Patrol Tracking Systems
Our Security Patrol Tracking System is highly advanced. It can also enable us to provide our clients with a much deeper level of service. This creates more comprehensive offerings than ever before. Say property damage is discovered. The guard can create an incident report IMMEDIATELY. It will then be transmitted to the client and any other responsible parties.
Broad Range of Benefits
- Our management team and field supervisors can remotely view guard activity reports as they happen. There’s no more waiting for a guard to manually file a report. Everything, including transmission, happens automatically.
- Guards receive continuing training on this technology. This helps them stay up-to-date.
- Guards are always aware that any gaps in scans will result in disciplinary action. This creates a superior sense of accountability to help make sure you’re getting the level of service you deserve.
- All daily reports that are generated by guards can be automatically distributed to you as a client via your email. This is keeping you in the loop and making sure that you always have the most complete, actionable information to work from at all times.
- Mission-critical documents are all distributed in real-time. This includes maintenance reports, incident reports and more. You won’t just know what is happening. You’ll know when it is happening. This puts you in the best possible position to do something about it once and for all.
These are just a few of the benefits that you get when you partner with Urgent Security & Fire Watch. In addition to these types of state-of-the-art Security Patrol Tracking Systems, you also get a dedicated account manager. You also get the full power of one of the most Urgented names in security from Northern Virginia to Baltimore and beyond at your side.
The Power of the Mobile World
Smartphones have evolved well beyond the flip phones of yesteryear. Thanks to the power of cloud-based technology, in particular, it’s now possible to run an entire business from a device that fits in the palm of your hand. From a device stronger than the shuttles that men took to the moon all those years ago.
We’ve decided to put that technology to work for not just ourselves. We also want to help our clients. We employ field supervisors. We use a revolutionary new patrol tracking system that monitors activity in real-time. This is through a dedicated smartphone app that uses GPS and NCS technology.
How It Works
- Small checkpoints are installed at various areas around your job site.
- These checkpoints are then scanned by a guard as they pass them during their patrols. Scanning is done using a smartphone with a tracking application installed.
- That system then alerts guards with instructions as they pass through different areas.
- Reports are automatically created and distributed to customers.
- If preferred, customers can log in and track the guards activities in real-time.
This system isn’t just a great way to guarantee that guards are always performing their duties. It can also help you pass along updated, mission-critical information at a moment’s notice. After scanning a checkpoint near a door, the system can send a message to the guard that says “Make sure the door is locked after 7:30 PM EST.
To find out more about how we can help your security needs, contact Urgent Security & Fire Watch today.