Available 24/7 Call 855-466-5944
Required Tasks for Rosslyn, VA Fire Watch Personnel
Fire watch services in Rossyly are regulated by the Arlington County Fire Marshal. The Arlington County regulations are very different from the Virginia State Fire Code.
Rosslyn and Arlington fire watch must meet the following requirements:
- Fire watch staff much only do fire watch during their shifts. They cannot do any other work (maintenance, rental office, etc.)
- Patrols completed every 15 minutes
- The fire watch must have a minimum of 2 people. Properties need special permission to use fewer people.
- The fire watch must have 2-way radios
- One person is positioned inside the area with the malfunctioning system. The second person must be in a room with a phone.
- Patrols must be conducted 24/7
Why is Trust Security & Fire Watch Your Best Choice?
There are some things to consider when selecting fire watch services. With Trust Security & Fire Watch, you don’t have to worry about anything. Our client testimonials speak volumes about our capabilities as well as our commitment to excellence. At Trust Security & Fire Watch, we have provided service for a number of jurisdictions across Northern Virginia. A Trust Fire Watch account manger is assigned to every client. The account manager helps to ensure that the fire watch is compliant with the local regulations. By having an account manager assigned to your account, you can ensure you get the personal service you deserve in order to address locations specific concerns.
We stand out from other fire watch companies by providing:
- Client-oriented service
- Fast response times
- 24-hour dispatch team
- Account managers to assist every client
When there is a problem with your fire suppressing system, you can count on our team to watch over your business, building or construction site.
What to Expect When You Call Trust Security & Fire Watch
- Professional fire watch dispatchers answering your call 24/7
- Patrol officers quickly dispatched to your property
- Patrol officers who conduct patrols at required intervals
- Fire watch activities recorded on patrol logs, ready for the fire marshal’s inspection.
- Field supervisors to routinely check on patrol officers
- Regular communication about what the officers are observing while on duty