Need security guard services in Rockville, MD? Choose Trust Security & Fire Watch. Trust Security & Fire Watch provides security guard and fire watch services across the state. We provide extensive training to our security guards that go above and beyond Maryland regulations, ensuring that all of our clients are served by the best security guards in the field today. We take extra effort to make sure that the guard we assign is the right appearance, demeanor, and skill set for the job location. The Washington Business Journal recognized trust Security & Fire Watch as being one of the top ten security guard firms in the Washington DC Metropolitan Area.
The Best Security Guards in Rockville, Maryland
- All guards are screened thoroughly using a comprehensive background check and reference checks.
- New hires attend an extensive training that goes beyond what is required by the state of Maryland.
- Trust Security & Fire Watch provides training that is ongoing and relevant.
- Appearances are important, and there are strict uniform guidelines in place for all employees.
- Guards are matched with employers based on temperament, personality, appearance, experience and skill set.
Security Services Available in Rockville, Maryland
- Unarmed and Armed Guards
- Fire Watch Services
- Patrols for the Local Community
- Security Patrols that are Mobile
- Security for Your Next Event in Rockville, Maryland
- Security Guards for Construction Sites
- General Building Security Services
- Security for Your Hotel in Rockville, Maryland
All Clients Receive a Dedicated Account Manager at Trust Security & Fire Watch
Each business relationship begins with assigning an account manager to the client, regardless of how big or how small the needs are. Together the account manager and the client create a security plan and choose the Maryland security guard that is the right fit for the job. Through the length of the assignment, the account manager works closely with the client and the security guards assigned to ensure open channels of communication.
Each Account Manager is Responsible For:
- Determining the needs of the customer and performing a security review
- Writing up post duties for each guard, at each particular location
- Choosing guards that are a good fit for each position
- Checking on the clients regularly to ensure that all needs are met
- Being the customer’s voice within the security team
Matching the Right Security Guard with the Right Position
Trust Security & Fire Watch works hard to match each security guard with the right job. The pledge is to provide each client with a guard that is a perfect fit, and this commitment is taken seriously. Multiple factors are taken into consideration when matching the right guard with each post that includes:
- Ability to communicate
- The overall appearance of the guard
- The temperament and personality of the guard
- The work history of the guard and ability to perform tasks
Fire Watch and Fast Response Services
When a building is having alarm problems or the sprinkler system is down, Trust Security & Fire Watch can be on the job quickly. Professional fire watch patrol officers will do checks on every affected floor of the building. Officers are generally in place within 1-3 hours from the time of your emergency call.
Trust Security & Fire Watch also responds to emergencies. Officers are standing by ready, willing and able to respond to security breaches. Officers are dispatched 24 hours a day, seven days a week to meet all of your security needs.
Other Security Service Areas
Maryland Security Service Areas
Virginia Security Service Areas