When it comes to protecting your building from fires, fire alarms and sprinkler systems are great. However, you can’t always count on your fire alarms and sprinkler systems to work. Whenever a fire alarm or sprinkler system in Montgomery County stops working the fire marshal requires the owner to set up a fire watch service. Thankfully, Trust Security is a leading provider of fire watch services in Montgomery County. We are always ready to help.
How Montgomery County MD Fire Watch Works
When you hire a fire watch service, you’re essentially hiring us to act in place of your fire alarms and sprinkler systems. Trust Security fire watch services include the following:
- Regularly patrolling the affected area
- Recording patrol activity in patrol logs
- Communicating via 2-way radios when more than one person is assigned to the job
- Alerting the fire department at the first sign of smoke or a fire
Fire watch services in Montgomery County, MD, have to adhere to regulations set forth by the fire department. When you hire Trust Security & Fire Watch, we always ensure we meet the regulations for your area, so you don’t have to worry about whether the services that you are receiving are compliant. We can help you create and execute a plan that adheres to the Montgomery County fire department’s regulations.
Why Choose Trust Security & Fire Watch?
Quality is important when it comes to fire watch service in Montgomery County, MD. The fire watch team at Trust Security & Fire Watch is primarily made up of former firefighters and licensed security officers. You know you’re getting professionals for the job. We are committed to following local regulations to make sure you get the best legally compliant fire watch service in town. Best of all, we take the time to work with you through the entire fire watch process to make sure you know what’s going on and have a plan that works for you. You can learn more by reading this article.
- We have dispatchers on duty 24/7/365
- We always have a real person answering the phone ready to help
- Speed is paramount, and we can usually get to you within two-three hours of your call.
- We assign an account manager to every client to help with the process of setting up fire watch services
- We’re intimately familiar with fire watch regulations and codes in Montgomery County
What to Expect When You Call Trust Security for Fire Watch Services
Being told by the fire marshal that your building needs to be on fire watch can be a bit of a surprise. If you get an unexpected phone call telling you that you need to set up fire watch for your building, Trust Security & Fire Watch can help.
- No matter what time of day or night you call, we assign you an account manager to guide you through everything
- We quickly dispatch patrol officers to your home
- Our team arrives with all the equipment and documentation needed to offer compliant fire watch services
- Our field supervisors keep an eye on patrol officers to make sure nothing is amiss
- If you need any additional help, your account manager is always standing by
Having to fix your sprinklers and hire fire watch is enough of a pain without having to worry about fire watch. When you choose Trust Security & Fire Watch for your Montgomery County fire watch needs, we make sure that all you have to worry about is calling us and getting your alarm fixed. If you need fire watch services, give us a call today.