Want to be a guest blogger for Trust Security Sevices?
The Trust Security Services blog provides valuable information for business looking for ways to protect their property and security officers seeking ways to improve their security skills.
If you have some information that would be helpful for our readers please send us your draft articles.
We believe that knowledge should be shared to make the world a safer place. We are always open to working with people who are willing to share valuable information.
We need your article to follow these guidelines
- Article should be at least 600 words long
- The content must be original.
- The articel can include up 2 backlinks to whatever web page you like in the text and/or author description of your article.
- Topics: Topics must either provide helpful security related information to businesses or security guards.
- Content Types: All content types are welcome. Text, infographics, etc. The choice is yours.
- Must not be plagiarized. Yes, we check to make sure there is no plagiarism. Please do not try to send duplicate content.
WE WON’T ACCEPT!
Content that is not original.
Content that clearly is no more than an advertisement for your business.
Steps to getting your article published on our blog.
1. Send an email to [email protected].
The email must have the following:
- Topic ideas that you would like to write for our page.
- What company you represent, if any
2. A member of our team will reply informing you of the approved topic.
3.. Once your idea is approved, send the following:
- The completed draft of your blog post.
- few sentences about the author and/or company that you represent.
- A minimum of 1 picture
3. Upon receiving your article, we will approve it and send you an email detailing when the article will be published. Please allow up to 3 weeks for the process to be complete.