Trust Security & Fire Watch is one of the-the top security guard companies in Fairfax, Virginia and the surrounding Northern Virginia area. Complying with the regulations set by the Virginia Department of Criminal Justice Services (DCJS), each security guard employed by Trust Security & Fire Watch is licensed. The standards followed by Trust Security are far greater than those established by the state of Virginia, and the guards at Trust Security provide high quality, professional services throughout Fairfax County and the City of Fairfax, VA.
Best Security Guards in Fairfax, Virginia
- An extensive pre-hiring process that includes full reference and background checks
- Thorough officer training course for newly hired security officers
- Career training throughout employment provided by Trust Security
- Appearance and uniform standards that are strict
- Post assignments are matched with the personalities and temperaments of the officers
SECURITY GUARD SERVICES IN FAIRFAX and SURROUNDING AREA
We offer security guard and fire watch services in Virginia, Washington DC and Maryland including Baltimore, MD. As a premier security guard company, Trust Security & Fire Watch is ready to meet your security needs in Fairfax, VA and beyond.
Security services available include:
- Armed and unarmed security guards
- Security patrols that are mobile
- Urgent guard and fire watch services
- Patrols for the local residential community
- Security for events
- Security for construction sites
- Security guards for buildings
- Hotel security services
SECURITY ACCOUNT MANAGERS DEDICATED TO EACH CLIENT
Each customer that Trust Security serves is assigned a dedicated account manager that works with the customer to develop a security plan that will meet their needs. It doesn’t matter what the size of the job is, an account manager will work closely with the client and decide on the best security guards to place in the assignment. Throughout the relationship with the security client, the same account manager works with the customer to ensure stable communication is maintained.
The Account Manager is Responsible For:
- Assessing the needs of the customer and performing a site review for security
- Creating detailed instructions and post orders for guards to ensure the job is done correctly
- Matches the right guard with each post for permanent assignments
- Continually meet with customers to identify any problem areas and necessary improvements
- Works with the security team as the client representative
FINDING THE PERFECT SECURITY GUARD
The work of an account manager requires many skills, one of which is matching the right security guard with the right position. Each manager pledges to work hard to provide every customer with a guard that is the Right Fit for the job. With a careful assessment of the customer’s location, the job expectations, and the security needs, the manager will look at the available security guards to find one that is a great fit. By looking at the experience of the guard, the current skill set, the appearance and their personality, the account manager matches each customer with the right guards. It doesn’t matter if the client needs one guard or one hundred, the same attention to detail is given to every client.
Right Fit Determination
- The overall personality of the potential guard
- The temperament
- How the guard looks
- The ability of the guard to communicate effectively
- The work history of the guard, including performance evaluations
VIRGINIA FIRE WATCH AND FAST RESPONSE SERVICES
Trust Security & Fire Watch offers short term and long term fire watch services in Virginia. Whether a sprinkler system is down or an alarm is malfunctioning, we place fire watch patrols in place until the system is fixed. All exits and hallways are kept clear, and if a fire occurs the fire department will be contacted. We are typically on site within an hour or two, and patrols are conducted every half an hour.
Trust has officers standing by 24 hours/day, seven days/week, 365 days/year.