Job Title: Director of Field Operations
Applicants must submit a resume and cover letter to apply for this position. The cover letter should detail why you should be offered the position.
Application deadline: 5:00 PM August 21
Late applications will not be accepted.
The Director of Field Operations is responsible for directing all aspects of the field operations of Trust Security Services. The Director will be fulfilling many of the duties that are currently being managed by Major Robinson. Major Robinson will be focusing his efforts on client relations and quality assurance. This change allows for Major to have a greater degree of flexibility with his schedule.
Director of Field Operations Duties includes
- Provide guidance, mentoring and supervision to all Trust Security officers and field management staff.
- Create and implement protocols and procedures
- Identify deficiencies within the security infrastructure and create solutions to correct those deficiencies.
- Provide guidance and assistance to the schedule manager to ensure all locations are properly staffed.
- Manage communication between the administrative and operations personnel to result in high levels of productivity and job performance.
- Manage patrol tracking system.
- Periodically visit sites and meet with clients.
- Inspect officers in the field.
- Assist HR Management Team with creating and implementing employee retention programs.
- Create reports detailing field operation results and other information.
- Serve as Manager On Duty
- Cover security posts as needed.
- Various additional duties as required.
Why you should apply for this position
- Full-time position with sizeable salary.
- 1 Week paid vacation leave
- Free supervisor training
- Additional promotion opportunities
- Sponsorship for licenses in 3 jurisdictions.
- Annual bonuses
- Long term Career position with consistent work.
- Must have been employed with Trust Security a minimum of 90 days.
- Minimum of 10 years security experience.
- Minimum of 2 years management experience.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to create spreadsheets and report forms
- Ability to work standing for up to 8 hours
- Driving record: No moving violations for the past five years.
- Security license in at least one jurisdiction
- Must have a reputation for being on time.
- Capable of completing Trust Security’s Supervisor and senior manager training program
- Problem-solving skills
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to communicate is a clear, professional manner.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule if needed
- Customer service skills
- Must be able to work on call and respond