Call Today (855) 466-5944
Trust Security & Fire Watch provides fire watch services to the entire Greater Baltimore Region. Over the years Trust Security & Fire Watch has become a respected name throughout the state of Maryland. Our clients rest easy knowing that our capable team of fire watch professionals are ready, willing and able to respond 24/7. Trust Security and Fire Watch is the right choice for fire watch patrol services in Baltimore.
Why Should You Work With Local Fire Watch Service?
Fire watch regulations differ based on jurisdiction. What is acceptable in one region may not meet basic requirements elsewhere. For example, there are distinct differences between the fire watch regulations in Baltimore County and The City of Baltimore. National based companies tend to lack the relationships and knowledge to navigate the local fire watch process. It’s important to work with a local fire watch provider who thoroughly understands regulations in your region. No one knows fire watch regulations better than Trust Security and Fire Watch. No matter your current situation, you can count on us to provide services that are in full compliance with local regulations.
Why Is Trust Security & Fire Watch the Right Choice?
When you work with Trust Security & Fire Watch you can depend on the following:
- We answer our phones 24-hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year. The moment you realize you need fire watch assistance, you can call our dispatch team. You will assuredly hear a human being on the line. Instead of letting your call go to voicemail, a valued member of our team will help you immediately. Our phones are answered by live dispatchers and supervisors. We do not use an answering service.
- We respond to your requests quickly. Dispatch times can vary slightly based on location and personal circumstances, but you can rest assured that we will respond quickly. Often, our patrol officers are able to arrive at the scene within two hours or less.
- We consistently provide personalized service. An account manager is assigned to every client. The account manager uses their vast knowledge to help with your fire watch. They are there to help from start to finish. He or she will work with you through every step of the fire watch process to ensure that your needs are consistently met. The account manager can also help as a liaison on your behalf with the fire marshal.
- Unmatched experience. Over the years, our patrol officers, supervisors, and other team members have accumulated hundreds of thousands of hours of experience. They know what they’re doing. We know fire watch.
What Can You Expect When Working With Trust Security & Fire Watch?
The fire watch process is simpler than you think. You can expect the following when you call Trust Security & Fire Watch:
- An account manager will be assigned to your case as soon as you call. Your account manager will listen patiently to your concerns and take action accordingly. With a dedicated guide in your corner, you can rest easy through the remainder of the fire watch process.
- We will promptly dispatch a trustworthy patrol officer to your location. This person will arrive equipped with all the equipment necessary to respond quickly to an emergency situation. Essentials include reflective vests, patrol logs, two-way radios, and a cell phone for calling 911, if necessary.
- We employ field supervisors who check in with patrol officers on a regular basis. This added layer of accountability keeps our officers working towards your goals.
- If our patrol officers observe any signs of smoke or fire, they’ll alert the fire department immediately.
Some Baltimore fire watch services are more reliable than others. Trust Security & Fire Watch has a stellar reputation for a reason — our clients appreciate our prompt, trustworthy service.
Fire Watch Dispatchers Are Standing By. Contact Us Today