Fire watch services are required when the fire alarm or fire suppression systems are malfunctioning. As you await necessary repairs, you can count on our team to monitor the situation. Fire watch patrol personnel walk the floors being watchful for signs of smoke or fire. Our fire watch team is comprised mostly of licensed security officers or retired firefighters. The Trust Security & Fire Watch team is prepared to handle your most urgent needs. We provide reliable fire watch services in Arlington and surrounding Northern VA communities.
Do you need fire watch? Call (855) 466-5944
Why hire a professional fire watch company?
Fire watch regulations can vary wildly from one jurisdiction to the next. Thoroughly familiar with requirements in Arlington, we’re determined to help you maintain full compliance. Our team of experienced fire watch patrol personnel are ready, willing and able to conduct fire watch patrols that are compliant with the Arlington fire watch regulations. No matter when you need fire watch assistance or how many officers you require, you can count on Trust Security & Fire Watch for prompt, reliable service.
What makes Trust Security & Fire Watch different?
Trust Security & Fire Watch consistently goes above and beyond. The following are just a few of the benefits you stand to gain from working with our esteemed Arlington fire watch company:
- Dispatch service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our command center remains open at all hours to meet your most urgent needs. We never rely on voicemail or answering systems — we feel that these cause unacceptable service delays. No matter when you call, you can expect to speak with a team member immediately.
- Most members of our fire watch teams are retired firefighters or security officers.
- We provide personal service. As soon as you call, we’ll match you with a personal account manager. This person will patiently guide you through the entirety of the fire watch process. Their goal? Meet your needs as accurately and efficiently as possible.
- We provide quick responses. We’ll lend a helping hand as soon as possible. Often, our patrol officers can arrive onsite just two-three hours after you call.
- We boast an impressive track record. Every year, we provide over ten thousand hours of fire watch services. Our exceptional reputation in and around Arlington speaks for itself.
What to expect from Trust Security & Fire Watch
The better you understand the basics of fire watch service, the more confident you’ll feel as you seek professional assistance with your property. Here’s what you can expect when you call Trust Security & Fire Watch.
- We’ll assign an account manager the moment you call. This person will provide the guidance and feedback you need throughout the entirety of the fire watch process.
- Dispatch of patrolled officers will occur as soon as possible. Depending on the situation, officers may be available within an hour or two of your call.
- These officers will arrive onsite equipped with all of the required fire watch equipment.
- Although our fire watch patrol personnel are known for their diligence, they remain under close supervision. Our field supervisors check in regularly to ensure that officers are thorough in their patrols and meet each project’s goals. Fire watch teams of 3 or more include an onsite fire watch team leader.
- We’ll keep in touch with you through every element of the fire watch process. We’ll provide detailed feedback regarding our officers’ on-duty observations.