You do not take your security lightly and neither do we. At Trust Security, we take our job personal. That is why the experts at Trust Security shy away from a one-size-fits-all approach to security.
The Right Security Guard for the Job
Failure is not an option at Trust Security. Our clients trust us to safeguard the people, places and things they care about. In order to provide the best possible service, we begin by choosing the right security guard for your site.
Trust Security hand picks every guard to make sure they fit every client’s expectations.
Things we look for when matching a guard to a site
- experience with your type of location
- job specific kill levels
Strict Employment Standards
Trust Security strives to offer superb service to every client. We do not take your trust lightly and work hard to ensure that every guard we employ offers the kind of professional service we demand. This includes making sure that every guard is safe, experienced and trustworthy. Our safety checks include:
- Specialized Training. Maryland & Washington DC have no training requirement to become a licensed security guard. Virginia only requires a 20 hour course. All Trust Security guards complete a 12-course Basic Security Officer Training Program in addition to any state requirements.
- Detailed Background Checks. All of our guards are required to undergo a comprehensive background check before being assigned.
- Drug Testing. Many security companies require pre-hiring drug tests, but then never check their employees again. Not so for Trust Security. Our guards understand that they are subject to random drug testing at any time.
Account Managers Give Individualized Attention
Every account is unique so we assign a personal account manager to every client to handle even the most minute details of the job. It does not matter whether a client is looking for a single guard or an entire security team; Trust Security believes that every client should feel like our “only client.”
Some of the things our account managers do to give every client individualized attention is to:
- Assess the Client’s Needs: Communication is key to Trust Security’s success. Our account managers work closely with every client to get a feel for what they want; what they need; and what they expect from our security services. Together they create post instructions detailing the post assignments and clearly outline client expectations.
- Offer Continued Support. Once a security plan has been put into place and the right guard appointed, the client can relax knowing that the account manager will make frequent contact to ensure that their expectations are being exceeded. Most security companies only assign an account managers to larger accounts. Not Trust Security. We believe that every client deserves top-notch service, no matter what their size.