You can depend on Trust Security & Fire Watch for all of your Virginia fire watch needs. Our team is readily available for most fire watch services throughout the Virginia area.
Firewatch services are often necessary when all or part of the fire suppression system is not working. If your alarm system is malfunctioning, our team can be there to ensure that the fire department is contacted and sound the alarm to alert the occupants. The services we provide at Trust Security & Fire Watch exceed requirements set in place by most local fire departments
Why Hire a Virginia Firewatch Company?
Each jurisdiction has its own regulations for fire watch. Trust Security has provided service in jurisdictions across Northern Virginia. Trust Security assigns an account manager to each client. The account manager is there to help clients through every step of the firewatch process. Some jurisdictions require a detailed fire watch plan. In such cases, the account manger will assist with creating the plan. The plan wil identify the following:
- Who can manage your fire watch (often there is an age limit)
- The specific number of patrol officers that will be used
- Patrol methods and frequency of patrols.
- The area impacted by the malfunctioning system
- Plan in place to return the fire suppression system back to full operation.
- When fire watch will be conducted (usually 24 hours a day)
No matter how many fire watch patrol officers you need, Trust Security Services can help you to create, maintain, and comply with all city requirements for your area until your system is back up and working the way it needs to.
Trust Security Services is the Right choice Fire Watch Companies in VA
For service throughout Northern VA, put Trust Security Services to work for you. Our team offers the comprehensive support you need.
What makes Trust Security & Fire Watch different?
- 24-hour dispatch available: Our management team is always available to support your Virginia firewatch service needs. We’re here 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We do not depend on answering services or voicemail. When you call us, we answer the phone. You’ll talk to a live person on our team no matter when you call.
- Personal service is always provided: When you call us for service, we assign a personal account manager. This person will work with you throughout the firewatch process to ensure your need are met quickly and completely.
- Fast response is available: We’re here for you. In many cases, our patrol officers can arrive at your location within 2 hours or less of the time you contact us.
- Experience matters: Trust Security provides thousands of hours of fire watch services every year.
What Our Virginia Fire watch Company Provides
Here’s what to expect:
- When you call, an account manager is assigned to you to provide service quickly. This person will guide you through the process.
- Patrols officers will be quickly dispatched to your location.
- The officers will have two-way radios, bull horns, cell phones to contact 911 if there is an emergency, and reflective vests.
- Our field supervisors routinely check in on patrol officers to ensure they are meeting the goals of the project.
- We remain in communication throughout the process and keep you aware of what the officers are observing while on duty.
Not all Virginia firewatch companies are created equal. Trust Security Services stands out as the best firewatch company in VA.
Firewatch dispatchers are standing by. Call us today for immediate response.
Need fire watch service in Washignton DC or Maryland? Go here for Washington DC Firewatch or Maryland Firewatch