Do you need fire watch? Call (855) 466-5944
Urgent Security & Firewatch is your Maryland fire watch company. A fire watch patrol is responsible for monitoring all areas of a building for fire or fire hazards when the building’s fire alarm system or sprinkler system is down due to maintenance, repair, replacement, or other issues resulting in a non-functional system. Fire watch patrols involve patrol officers patrolling the affected areas looking for signs of fire or safety issues. Each patrol is documented in a log that is maintained and ready for the fire marshal’s inspection.
Most jurisdictions require fire watch patrols to be conducted a minimum of once every hour. Urgent Security takes the extra step of requiring its officers to patrol every 30 minutes. In some jurisdictions such as Prince Georges County fire watch, officers are required to contact the fire department dispatch center every hour to report their status. Urgent Security & Fire Watch complies with all regulations.
Urgent Security & Fire Watch Officers are equipped with the following:
- Reflective Vest
- Cell phone
- Bullhorn/ Megaphone
- Two Way Radio
How many fire watch patrols do you need?
The number of fire watch patrol officers required depends on the number and configuration of the floors that are affected by the malfunctioning fire alarm or sprinkler system. Some buildings need 1, or 2 others require as many as 12. For fire watch service in Washington DC, the number of officers per floor is detailed in the regulations. In Maryland, most jurisdictions do not have a precise formula to determine the amount of fire watch required. In most cases, the fire marshal determines how many are necessary.
Urgent Security’s account manager use their experience to assist in determining the number of fire watch necessary for each project. The fire marshal ultimately determines the specific number of fire watch. Urgent Security’s account manager serves as a liaison between the fire marshal and its Maryland fire watch clients.
What areas does Urgent Security & Fire Watch provide fire watch services?
Urgent Security services in
The Best Firewatch Company in Maryland
Urgent Security Services aims to outperform other Maryland fire watch companies in several ways:
- Personalized Service: Your organization will be assigned an account manager, who will work closely with you from the start of your project until the completion date.
- 24/7 Dispatch: You can reach Urgent Security Services twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. We staff our dispatch center with our staff at all times. You can contact a live team member at any time.
- Fast Response: You can typically expect fire watch patrol officers to arrive on-site within two hours so your maintenance personnel can get back to the issue at hand sooner.
- Experience: Urgent Security Services has provided thousands of hours of fire watch coverage to Maryland businesses.
What You Can Expect from Urgent Security Services in Maryland
When seeking experienced, organized MD fire watch companies, consider Urgent Security Services:
- An account manager who you will work with you consistently throughout the project l.
- Professional fire watch patrol officers on site and patrolling every 30 minutes.
- Firewatch patrol officers that are equipped with the tools necessary to provide effective fire watch service and communicate effectively with each other and 911 if necessary.
- Periodic site inspections by Urgent Security Services’ field supervisors, to ensure your fire watch patrol officer is meeting expectations.
- Open communication between your Urgent Security Services account manager and all parties involved in the process.