When you need Gaithersburg Maryland’s best security guard service, Trust Security & Fire Watch is the right choice. As one of Maryland’s top security guard companies, we use an exclusive process to match you the right professional licensed security guards. We ensure that all our security guards are in compliance with Maryland State Police Licensing Division’s requirements. Though you’ll find that all our personnel are licensed security guards, our exacting standards far exceed Maryland’s requirements.
We have a dedication to exceptional service that goes above and beyond. This dedication allows us to remain a top security company that provides our numerous clients with quality service far beyond the typical expectation of a Gaithersburg security company.
Top Quality Security Guards
- We select the best with an in-depth pre-hire process, including background and reference checks.
- We provide an extensive training course to our new hire security officers.
- Ongoing training is offered throughout each guards’ career.
- We require strict standards for uniform and appearance to provide a professional appearance.
- Both guard and client personality and temperament are taken into consideration for assignments.
We offer a variety of services including:
- Unarmed or Armed Guards
- Security and Mobile Patrol
- Unplanned Security and Fire watch
- Local Community Patrols
- Security for Events
- Security for Construction Sites
- Building Security Services
- Hotel Security
The Right Guard to Fit Your Needs
When there’s a poor match between the client and the guard, it can be disastrous. For that reason, Trust Security’s account managers are pledged to match clients with the guard that is the Right Fit for your job. With knowledge of the client’s expectations, location, and needs, the account manager careful considers which guard(s) are a perfect match in skill, experience, appearance, and personality. This service is provided whatever the size of the job.
What Factors Into the Right Fit Evaluation?
- Guard and client personality and temperament.
- The guard’s physical appearance.
- Appropriate communication skills.
- The guard’s work history and performance record.
A Dedicated Account Manager
Trust Security believes a partnership with each client is the key to success. Every project requires an assigned dedicated manager. That specific manager will work with you to create a comprehensive security plan for your situation and will then assign the best matching security guard(s) for your project. The account manager will maintain open communication between the guard, the client and Trust Security, no matter the length of the project
Duties of an Account Manager
- Assesses client needs and a site security appraisal.
- Develops post instructions and orders for guards at that location.
- Match the right guards to the right client.
- Reviews the situation with the client to regularly improve security.
- Provides the voice of the client to the security team.
Fire Watch Services in Gaithersburg
Trust Security & Fire Watch happily offers Fire Watch Services in Maryland. If you have a malfunction in your fire alarm system or your sprinklers are out, we can provide qualified fire watch patrols, which will patrol the affected floors, keep emergency exits and passages clear, and can sound a fire alert and contact the fire department in case of emergencies.
The Best Fire Watch in Gaithersburg
- A 1-2 hour fast response time.
- We provide patrols every 30 minutes rather than standard hourly patrols.
- Our patrol logs are maintained and ready for inspection by the fire marshal.
- We hire fire watch patrol officers.
- Our officers have existing relationships with local fire departments.
Trust Security can provide service to last minute service requests. When your building’s access control has failed, or you have damage to the front door or another access point due to vandalism or other criminal activity, we have guards ready 24/7/365, and can provide on-site patrols inside of 1 to 3 hours for many situations.